Adapt, Evolve, and Thrive: Emerging trends & capabilities to propel your print business
Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office will be hosting a live event at Konica Minolta Business Solutions’ Customer Engagement Center on October 13th!
This live event will be filled with interactive presentations from industry experts, peer panel discussions, and live product demonstrations.
Atlantic’s, Luis A. Villa, will moderate the day’s presentations which will include:
- Maximize Your ROI / 9:15AM – 10:15AM
- This session will focus on how you can increase your ROI with little to no additional investment in your existing infrastructure. Neal Faubert, Senior Fiery Solution Architect from EFI will speak on the latest trends in Media Applications, Automated Color Management Tools, and Current Best Practices with will help optimize your profitability.
- Diversification Trends / 10:15AM – 11:15AM
- Post COVID-19, significant opportunities emerged and continue to hold tremendous value in packing, mailing, etc. This session will feature Bob Massa, National Production Finishing Director with Duplo, and Russel Doucette, Product Marketing Manager, from Konica Minolta who will show how to add value, increase retention, and differentiate yourself from the competition through automated workflows and reduce labor costs.
- Panel Discussion / 11:30AM – 12:30PM
- Take this opportunity to hear from your peers! Hear how Matthew W. Flippen, President & COO of Sandy Alexander and Andy Griffin, Managing Partner of Premium Color Group have leveraged new technology and trends to diversify their business offerings to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
Following the presentations, all guests will participate in live product demonstrations to see the capabilities of the latest product lines in the new Customer Engagement Center.
To register for this FREE event, please click the link below -OR- contact your Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office Sales Representative.
Registration & Breakfast will open @ 8:30AM
Live Demos & Lunch will be open @ 12:30PM – 1:30PM