To our valued clients, partners and friends,
During these unprecedented times, we wanted to ensure you we are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19); and also share some of the steps we are taking to help keep our employees, customers, partners and communities healthy and safe, while maintaining productivity.
Importantly, at Atlantic, we have Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) in place, both at the enterprise and site levels. Additionally, our internal COVID-19 Task Force, which includes senior leadership, meets daily to review the newest developments and make prompt decisions.
We are operating on facts and data, as they become available, and we are emphasizing the importance of following the guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) for reducing the spread of COVID-19. This includes:
- Encouraging employees to work from home temporarily, where and when possible, effective through March 27, 2020, or until further notice.
- Employees who become ill, or whose household members become ill with COVID-19 symptoms, are required to stay home. We also have protocols in place for employees to self-quarantine if they or a household member has recently returned from any Level-2 or higher travel-warning locations as outlined by the CDC.
- Instituted thorough sanitizing and disinfecting of our facilities on an ongoing basis.
- Employees visiting customer and partner facilities have information about the basic steps to reduce spread, including hand washing, latex glove use, post-service equipment sanitization and social distancing as referenced by the CDC.
- Largely restricted visitors to our facilities (except under special circumstances) and instituted screening, where applicable.
Additionally, because of the possible risks for all parties involved we are strongly encouraging our staff to either conduct all scheduled, non-essential meetings using virtual conferencing technology or to reschedule for a later date, if preferable. While we believe that personal interaction with our customers is invaluable, we believe this is the right course of action at this time.
Throughout the years, we have invested heavily in remote technology solutions aimed at maintaining our high level of service and communication in situations like these. We ask that you don’t change the process, frequency or type of support or communication for which you rely on Atlantic. We foresee a slight decrease in our normal response time, but DO NOT expect any negative impact on the quality of our services and support. If this in any way hinders “Business as usual” for your organization, please reach out to your Atlantic representative or Atlantic leadership to discuss other options.
Above all else, we value the health of our families, friends, employees and customers alike. Thank you in advance for your consideration and understanding as we all work together to silence this unprecedented health threat and emerge stronger on the other side.
Larry Weiss, President