Complimentary Print Assessment Service
Most organizations print & spend more than they need to.
Do you know how much your company is spending on office printing? If you’re like 90% of companies today you too may find it very difficult to track, measure and control your exact print volumes and costs.
Your printing devices could be costing you much more than you think. Next to rent and utilities, print tends to be the next most expensive operating expense for most organizations.
In order to create the most cost effective and productive print environment, it is important to complete a quick and easy print assessment to inventory your print devices, determine your actual print volumes and your actual print related expenses.
Your post assessment fact-based report will include answers to these three key questions:
- Which departments and users print the most documents?
- What types of devices are being printed from?
- What is your actual cost per page and overall print related expense?
Our analysis will also include observations and opportunities to improve in the following areas:
- Waste Reduction
- Print Controls & Best Practices
- Greener Print Strategy & Recycling Advantages
Contact us to discuss an Atlantic Print Assessment Service for your organization.
IT & Network Assessment Service
IT Risk Assessment and Technology Planning Services
A comprehensive IT assessment will help you better understand your current state of technology and prepare your organization for future needs and growth. Our engineers and consultants can help you achieve these objectives through a comprehensive analysis of the state of your organization from a technology perspective. Once we understand your current and future business needs and goals, we can develop a technology plan that aligns with these and your budget.
Are you 100% confident that your IT infrastructure is ready for today’s real world challenges?
Engage us for a complimentary IT and Risk Assessment and benefit from our experience working with IT professionals like you.
Risk Assessment Focus
- Disaster Recovery Readiness
- Critical Data Backup for Business Continuity
- Recovery Time Predictability
- Device and Network Capabilities
- Infrastructure Redundancy
- Change Management Preparation
- Security Protection
You’ll receive our Fact-based IT Risk Assessment with observations and suggestions you can use to benchmark your infrastructure vs. like environments.
IT Assessment Outcomes
- Defined disaster recovery plan
- Business continuity ideas
- Automated backup opportunities
- Latest critical data recovery plan
- Governance & compliance suggestions
- Client confidence assurance
Our technology and familiarity with a wide range of IT environments minimize your effort and provide you with practical insights you can use.
Interested in our exclusive IT RISK ASSESSMENT? Contact us to start the conversation.
A well-designed technology plan can help your organization achieve its mission. Our effective, systematic approach to helping you envision your technology goals, determine your current technology reality, create your technology plan, and prioritize and implement change will help reduce your organization’s technology costs while improving efficiency:
- Envision your Organization’s Technology Goals
- Assess your Current Technology
- Assess Internal Practices
- Survey Staff Skills
- Create your Technology Plan
- Identify Immediate (Critical) Needs
- Review Hardware Fault-Tolerance Strategy (Servers and Mission-Critical Workstations and Devices)
- Review Data Fault-Tolerance Strategy (Backup, Anti-Virus/Anti-Spam, Anti-Spyware, Critical Updates, Power Conditioning)
- Recommend Efficiency Improvements/Cost-Reducing Strategies
- Prepare End-Of-Life Equipment Upgrade/Replacement Plan
- Implement a Scheduled Maintenance Program
- Develop a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Prioritize Technology Improvements in Phases
- Implement Change
Interested in an IT Assessment of your technology infrastructure? Contact us to start the conversation.
Are you managing your documents or are they managing you?
Our Document Workflow and Management Assessment Service is perfect for organizations that struggle with paper intensive processes. You gain from our experience working with clients in a wide range of industries with practical ideas to identify opportunities to merge paper-based documents into digital workflows.
Common areas of assessment findings include:
- Security Vulnerabilities
- Risk of Loss
- Preventing Unauthorized Access
- Eliminating Possibility of Damage
- Regulatory Compliance
- Audit Readiness
- Employee Productivity Barriers
- Workflow Bottlenecks
Our trained experts have years of experience and success helping organizations identify and correct document related business challenges that improve productivity and reduce costs.
Perhaps now is the time to rethink your document workflows with some fresh ideas you can implement on your own or with Atlantic at your side.
Interested in a conversation about a document Assessment? Contact us today!