ATO’s Bill McLaughlin to participate in NJPAC Business Partners Roundtable – REGISTER BELOW
Atlantic CTO, Bill McLaughlin, will participate in a panel discussion for the online event “From home offices to headquarters: How the pandemic will change the way we work”
Register now to join this event on MAY 29th @ 9:00 AM
This online event, sponsored by NJPAC, will feature virtual conversations with executives leading their organizations in creative, effective, and useful ways in the fight against the pandemic. Three experts from across New Jersey’s business landscape—Bill McLaughlin, Chief Technology Officer at Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office; Frank Recine, Executive Managing Director of JLL Brokerage; and Aisha Thomas-Petit, Chief Diversity, Inclusion & Corporate Social Responsibility Officer at ADP—will explore questions about how we will work in a world forever changed by COVID-19.
Some Key Points in the Discussion:
- What will the “new normal” look like for your business?
- What happens to all those open-plan offices?
- Will we need all that space?
- How can you protect remote workers from cyber-attacks and give them the appropriate tools to secure access to corporate assets?
- How will parents cope if offices reopen, but schools don’t?
- How do you keep employees motivated, productive, and engaged in a remote and often uncertain future?